The work of House of Joy is dependant upon the donations we receive and is only able to continue because of your generosity. In return for your support, our promise to you is that over 99% of the money raised goes directly to the work in Uganda. For example, in 2016/17 only 0.04% of monies raised was used for administration.
There are a number of straightforward ways in which you can choose to support us financially:
– You can pledge a regular amount by standing order, perhaps signing up for our 1275 Challenge. or our GIVE ME 5 Campaign. If you would like to do this, simply contact us via the ‘Contact’ page of this website.
– You can send a one off donation using this form
– Through give.net
– In addition, raise money while you’re shopping via Easy Fundraising
Did you know that whenever you buy anything on-line – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for House of Joy?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/houseofjoy/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and we will be really grateful for your additional donations.
To within 500 kilometres, how far is it from London, UK to the Ugandan capital of Kampala?
As the crow flies the distance from London to Kampala is 6445 kilometers.
[CLICK TO CLOSE]