Give Me 5

Give Me £5

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP MY FRIEND JESSE?
…and over 300 hundred other children at House of Joy Uganda?
GIVE THEM FIVE!

House Of Joy is a South Wales, Charity Working in Uganda.
It is a community school… but for 30+ children that stay at the specially designed boarding houses, it also provides a sense of family life. It provides food, clean water, clothing, sanitation, education, employment, protection, action for justice and LOVE!

Over the last few years needs at House of Joy have increased but the funding hasn’t quite kept up. So we are launching a new campaign “Give Me 5” asking our friends to make a life changing difference to some children who have very little, and have been through so much.

£5 per month, is about 17p per day, or £1.15 per week. Can you spare £5 a month? Or any other amount? This would go some way to ensuring that children and staff at House of Joy are well provided for.

98% of the money raised goes directly to Uganda (the other 2% is used in the UK for admin). Your money will get to Uganda. Your Money will make a huge difference for Jesse and his friends!

You can download and print a standing order form here:
http://houseofjoy.co.uk/Standing%20Order%20Form.pdf

You can give online here:
https://www.give.net/20235165

Thank you in advance for your support.

 

donate here:

DONATE